Good Friday is a time to slow down and enter into the temporary pain and anguish of Christ’s sacrifice that unites all believers around the cross. It’s going to be a powerful time of remembrance and gratitude as we enter into the Easter season.
- Friday, March 30th, 6pm & 7:30pm
- Cornerstone Church - 4803 S Lewis Ave
- Childcare provided during the 6pm service (age 5 & under)
PARTY AT THE PARK
Over 5000 Easter eggs with multiple egg hunts for ALL AGES (0-100), all the hotdogs you can eat, and a live performance from you mom's favorite rapper Gospel Lee!
- Saturday, March 31st - 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Johnson Park - 61st & Riverside
- Don't forget your Easter basket or bag
- Click here to volunteer
Celebrate with us on Easter Sunday at one of our three service times. We have a special day planned that you won’t want to miss! We'll also be baptizing people who have (re)dedicated their life to Christ. It’s also a great opportunity to invite your friends and family to join us as we celebrate the miracle of Christ’s resurrection!
- Sunday, April 1st - 8:30am, 10am, or 11:30am
- Tulsa Ballet - 1212 E 45th Pl
- It's not too late to sign up for water baptism
SPREAD THE WORD VIA SOCIAL MEDIA