LOVE TULSA SUNDAY:
Sunday, April 30th, 9am-12pm
It's almost here again and we can't wait! Have you signed up yet?!?!
Twice every year we cancel church to go be the Church. It's always an incredible day but more than that it's the heart of our church & we want you to be a part of it!
Here's some info you may want to know...
- The sooner you sign up the greater your chances of getting your first project choice.
- Serving together is a GREAT way to connect with others in your church family.
- We've partnered with 12 organizations/groups this Spring (1 Saturday & 11 Sunday).
- Meet at the church at 9am to rally together with everyone before going out.
- Wear your red Love Tulsa shirt. We'll have one for you if you don't have one!
- No regular church services that day since we'll all be out being the Church together.
- Childcare is provided for ages 5 and under (Tots, Walkers, & Babies). Please include your kids ages when signing up so we can be prepared for them.
- We encourage all children 6 and older to serve with their family.
Financial Peace University:
Starting this Saturday, April 22nd at 1pm
Learn the smarter way to manage your money! Pay off your debt, save for the future, and create a helpful budget that works for you!